The thirst is realll…..for Belif The True Cream – Aqua Bomb!
I first heard of Belif from my colleague who recommended it to me since I was complaining that my current moisturizing cream was too heavy. I felt that my past cream clogged up my pores…causing me to break out even more. So I went to Sephora to check it out and got some samples of it to see how my skin would react to it.
Well, let me tell you…..It was amazing!! Literally the BOMB cream that I’ve been missing (pun literally intended there). The cream is water based so it doesn’t feel heavy at all and perfect for summer! Most creams I use leave my face feeling sticky and yucky after 30 minutes of putting it on…but not this one! But I get ahead of myself…so why don’t we break it down!
- Simple, clean, and pure like water!
- Has only the necessary information written to describe the product without getting confusing
- Blue and White color scheme which goes excellent with the Aqua theme
- Smells a little tree minty but not too strong that it’s overwhelming
- Cream is a light aqua blue color so it looks like water when you open it
- Feels extremely light and airy
- The older product was 18% hydration level but the one that I bought in Sephora is 70% hydration level!!
How it applies
- Need only a dollop size to cover my entire face, though sometimes I go overboard and start putting it on my arms, legs, etc… *teehee*
- Feels like it just melts onto my skin…like my skin is just drinking in the cream
- Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and cool without the sticky and oily residue feeling of a regular cream
Key Question: Would I recommend it to a friend? ABSOLUTELY!!
I would absolutely positively recommend it to a friend, family member, even to a stranger! I love how it feels on my skin – cooling and well hydrated. The best part about the product is that it doesn’t feel like it clogs up my pores! I’ve been using the product for a week now and my skin feels super soft! I use it every night before I go to bed and I wake up feeling great and I’ve actually noticed that my skin has a natural glow to it! I am definitely going to be adding this to my post-makeup routine 😉
Belif, you officially have my heart! I can’t wait to try out some of your other products ❤
*This post is not sponsored. I bought this product with my own money and all reviews are honest and come from my experience using this product.
Have you used this product before? What did you think?
Have you used other Belif products?
What’s your go to post-makeup routine product?