So I think…I might have a bit too much makeup….
Now….I only say this because I’m actually running out of space to store my makeup and I recently saw a couple of new makeup palettes releases, which of course, spoke to me on a personal level and naturally I wanted to buy them.
So I have decided that before I can go out and buy more makeup, I need to go on a makeup challenge cleanse – 30-Day Hit Pan Challenge. This isn’t an original challenge since I have seen several other bloggers take on this challenge, but this is my first makeup challenge and I am thrilled to give this a try.
Here’s how it works:
I have chosen several beauty products that I will be using for the next 30 days. The goal is for finish these products by the end of the challenge and hopefully see the bottom of a palette – hence the term “Hit Pan”. Just a quick disclaimer though, I will still be using some other products but my main focus is to hit pan with these products:
– Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Shade 10 Light
– NYX Eye Shadow Palette in Adorable
– Sephora Shimmer Stick in Frosted Pink
– Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Lust for Blush
– NYC Sun’N’Bronze Bronzing Powder in Hamptons Radiance
– E.L.F Aqua Beauty Blush and Bronzer in Bronzed Pink Beige
– Clinique High Impact Mascara in Shade 10 Black
– Clinique Acne Solution BB Cream in Shade Medium
I will be posting updates of my different makeup looks and how much product I have used on my Instagram – chrissie_boutiquefullblog with the Hashtag – #BoutiquefullPanChallenge. I would love to have all of you follow me on this challenge and feel free to join me if you too want to do a makeup cleanse!